- - Syracuse, NY
- DOE; Minimum $15/hour
- Full Time
Oversee and manage warehouse by organizing shipping/receiving, picking up and putting away samples, inventory rotation, and pulling and packing samples. Maintain the organization and general cleanliness of the warehouse and all food storage areas. Assist with routine meeting and event material needs and POS replenishment.
(This list may not include all the duties assigned)
- Manage and maintain warehouse and all food storage areas to ensure items are in their proper location. Maintain cleanliness of these areas as well.
- Put away incoming POS in appropriate slots.
- Perform routine building maintenance by ensuring grounds are maintained and minor building repairs are kept up.
- Do weekly inventory of par stock lines and submit information to CSR for replenishment.
- Do weekly inventory of warehouse/building supplies and coordinate replenishment with Receptionist/BC.
- Perform weekly rotation of all food products to ensure freshness, arranging for disposal of outdated product as needed.
- Manage shipping and receiving of materials to and out of the warehouse.
- Organize samples and materials for food shows and events.
- Pick product up at distributors.
- Pack samples for sales representatives as needed.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Maintain high level of professionalism and ability to maintain integrity and confidentiality.
High school graduate or equivalent. Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook.
Warehouse conditions; working in freezer; some moderate to heavy lifting. Frequent up/down motion to perform duties. Some typing, calculating or otherwise working with fingers. Visual acuity. Able to drive a motor vehicle to deliver materials. Able to drive a forklift and operate a pallet jack.
Calculator, personal computer, telephone, fax, operating a motor vehicle and copier machine, forklift, pallet jack
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems Inc, reserves the right to change, modify or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.