Packaging & Supply Sales Specialist
- - Chanhassen, MN
- Full Time
This position is responsible for the sales and client relationships for Non-food lines for the company by providing pricing, customer service and training support to various distributors and KeyImpact sales teams.
(This list may not include all the duties assigned)
- Manage non-food lines distribution including pricing, customer service, yearly business reviews, promoting new items, sales training of distributor staff both sales and support to generate sales for company.
- Conduct sales meeting with distributor sales force to provide training and product knowledge to distributor representatives.
- Support all sales efforts in non-food manufacturers to include work withs, sales presentations, sales meetings, promoting new products, analyzing business and co-ordinate non-foods booths at trade shows.
- Analyze monthly sales reports for our Non-Food Distributors and Broadliners by establishing sales goals and targets, reviewing sales reports, and detecting gains and loses to identify market trends.
- Perform end user calls on behalf of manufacturers to present products and advising a customer on what product would work best for their application to create awareness and increase business.
- Report to key manufacturer's business activity and sales volume, coordinate market pricing and opportunities for new products, review monthly sales numbers, and evaluate manufacturer's position with the distributor.
- Provide sales training for KeyImpact Broker employees to introduce new products and reinforce all product knowledge of our Non Food lines to promote products and create product awareness.
- Organize Food Shows at our distributors by planning, coordinating and manning all manufacturers' booths represented at our shows to increase commission dollars for company.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to work independently with little supervision, to prioritize/plan your schedule. Able to multi-task. Able to get along with others and provide superior customer service. Effective time-management skills. Maintain high level of professionalism.
Must have 2-3 years of previous sales experience. Prefer college degree in business or related area. Knowledge of brokerage business and relationship to Principals and overall business Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook.
Frequent on the road driving; highly concentrated mental and visual alertness. Major portion of the day is spent talking either in-person or by telephone conducting sales related activities. Frequent up/down motion to perform duties. Moderate typing, calculating or otherwise working with fingers. Visual acuity. Ability to hear and received detailed information.
Calculator, personal computer, telephone, fax, and copier.
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems Inc, reserves the right to change, modify or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.