Retail Sales Merchandiser
- Honolulu, HI - Honolulu, HI
- Full Time
Job Title: Sales Representative
Department: Inside Sales
Reports to: Director, Inside Sales
As the leading foodservice sales and marketing agency in the United States, the growth of KeyImpact is the product of investing in and developing its people. We are always looking for passionate and positive individuals who take pride in their work to join our team!
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
Each and every one of our team members is an asset to our company, and we're committed to helping them achieve success! We provide on-the-job training through KeyImpact University (KIU) and KI Compass (Leadership Development Program), tools that were created to help our employees stay ahead of the competition by learning new skills and sharpening past learnings.
The Sales Representative position will be a remote/office hybrid opportunity. The individual is responsible for overseeing an existing field or sales account portfolio. Increase sales through account penetration by analyzing current sales and volume, planning sales calls and following up.
• This business-to-business sales position will maintain /update Customer data base for top profile customer projects .
• Will be assigned and responsible for unassigned Street LLO Accounts until reassigned
• Coordination and development of Targeted Sales Opportunities through data collaboration
• In addition to, but not limited to the follow up from individual Client Project leads, and internal lead generation.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency.
• Ability to communicate clearly through email and telephone.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, management, and associates.
• Capable of working with others proactively and constructively.
• Pleasant and professional telephone presence.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives autonomously and shift priorities as necessary.
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to think creatively and become solution driven.
• Active listening skills to understand and interpret solution-driven selling.
• Aptitude for processing information and incorporating feedback for interactive business conversations.
• Capacity to convey ideas effectively and sell a variety of products
• Professional demeanor, vibrant personality, and the ability to instill trust with people.
• Goal-oriented and driven self-starter who can work independently within a team environment and strive to be the best.
• Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
• Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed.
• Identifies and resolves problems promptly.
• Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Develops alternative solutions.
• Displays willingness to make decisions.
• Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
• Makes timely decisions.
• Tactfully approaches others.
• Reacts well under pressure.
• Accepts responsibility for your actions.
• Follows through on commitments.
• Computer literacy including familiarity in handling and maintaining a customer database and skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook) and Internet navigation.
Work Environment & Physical Req
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
• Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• If working remote, you must have required software to ensure timely communications and have a dedicated workspace free of any distractions and participate in customer or conference calls in a business-friendly environment.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.